Thursday, November 01, 2007

What, you're sick of hearing about New York?




Ok, I have lots more New York stuff to post, but I figured I'd take a break to blog Halloween. The kids had a great time, but both have colds, so they started to ask to come home after about 45 minutes. They were so cute. What a magical holiday for kids....all that candy. M and Kella chose to be cheerleaders this year, and L, Nemo. The problem is that he thinks his Nemo costume is a jacket and wants to wear it every day, as a jacket. "Not this jacket! Nemo jacket!!"

6 comments:

sixmoores said...

I love seeing the outfits! Too cute. Your kids look so big!

cathy said...

love the pictures!! I am really sorry, but I just tagged you. See my blog for an explanation, and again I am sorry!!

Jessie said...

I saw let him wear it! It will go perfectly with his Mickey shirt and hawaiian shorts!

Anonymous said...

Really cute costumes. Halloween is the best. That is so funny that he wants to wear that thing around. HAHAHA!!

jodi said...

I love that its kind of a nemo in swimsuit fashion and does up in the crotch. they were SOOOOOOO cute! anytime they are misbehaving (not that they do that, they are so good) you can borrow the sgary dog.

pamela said...

well, i would let him wear it other then it's hard to get him in his carseat with the large nemo body behind him.