Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spy Bags

You know, because children have a lot of secret missions. Like "sneaking" (heavily breathing and tripping over things) up on their mom while she folds towels. Watching their two-year-old sister watch Curious George. Those kinds of things.

The only thing not pictured are black gloves, and we are still on the lookout for a wig. (I actually own two wigs, but cannot find either one. One is a Cleopatra wig, the other is a wig that I wore to my Italian Class for an entire semester. Ha ha, I know, but you'd be surprised how liberating it is to walk by people you know and have them think you are just someone with gross hair).



5 comments:

Christina said...

This is a great idea. But I think I might be more interested in the wig to Italian class story :).

Heather Dixon said...

This is awesome. I would have given my right hand to have a bag like that. Heck I still would.

I agree about the Italian class story. I think it merits a blog post!

jodi said...

you need to find the wig! Gilly wants this new watch thats out that will record things when you push the button. He wants to prove that some little boy in the neighborhood is mean to him. Maybe I should just believe him. Tell L that I have a microscope if he wants to lift some fingerprints.

megadog said...

I can't get past the wig to class. I think I'll give that one a whirl-awesome! We need some spy gear as well!

Crafty Mama said...

I love this! I also love reading through your last through posts. You've got the creative thing going on. It's like brain food for me. Thanks!